Monday, May 4, 2009

Bamboozle Saturday, May 2nd, 2009.

I got to draw some caricatures at the Kill Brand Clothing tent this past Saturday. It was my first time being at Bamboozle which included some random music acts. When I first got there Bloodhound Gang was playing, Gavin Rossdale was playing Bush songs, and Gwar was hosing people down with fake blood. What more could you ask for?

Here was one of my favorite caricatures for the period of time that I drew that day.








Here was a shot of the people coming to the tent. There was some signing by some trendy band called Cash Cash. I will not express my views.

My favorite shirts are the mustache one and a bear that is saying "Where The Honeyz At?"

All in all, I enjoyed myself at Bamboozle. Spent some time with some great friends and met some new people. I give all my thanks to my friend Erik for getting me the gig on Saturday. Also, I got to meet Jonny, owner of Kill Brand Clothing, and got to pick out a few shirts. Good times.

Here's a link:
www.killbrand.com

Check it!

-Sean

No comments: